All About Me! :)

Hi my name is Bridie. I am 11 years old and in grade six at St Lukes Primary School. Some of my hobbies and favourite things are:

• Gymnastics
  • Netball
  • Tennis
  • Athletics and Cross Country
  • Art
  • Maths

I have a brother and a sister. They are both at school. I have lots of friends and I love school. In Aussie rules football I barrack for Hawthorn. I love to play sport and my favourite sport is gymnastics and athletics. In gymnastics I am in WAG national level 7. I have my first competition on the 13th March 2016. This year I will get a chance to make the Victorian state team for gymnastics and I may get to compete at Hisense Arena at the 2016 Australian Gymnastics Championships.

Thankyou for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.

6 thoughts on “All About Me! :)

1. Hi Bridie,
    Great post, I don’t do gymnastics or athletics but it is really fun. Last year for school I went with Mia (the girl who commented, because she is in my class and school) and some other friends and I competed in high jump, long jump, relays , tunnel ball and I also gave up triple jump to my friend. But anyway you must be really flexible and sporty. The only sport I do are netball and swimming. Keep it up, please visit my blog at http://shenaliefss.global2.vic.edu.au/
    Bye, from Shenalie

2. Hi Bridie,
    I’m glad I know more about you. I thought your post was very descriptive and interesting, you put more information tan others which I thought was very good. Besides gymnastics what is your favourite sport? Who’s better Imogen or Hamish?

From Sienna

3. Hey Sienna,
    My second favourite sport is netball and I love to play rep netball. I don’t have a favourite sibling and I am very close to both my brother and sister as we love to make things together although sometimes we do fight.
    Bridie 🙂

4. Hi,Bridie!
    Me is so glad,because i love school and gymnastic too.I love to riding your blog,it’s so funny and interesting.I have two sisters,but i don’t have any brother.Please come to my blog,here you are my adress. http://stasassite.weebly.com

Teacher Note : Bridie, you will see that English is not Stasa’s first language – How exciting to get a comment like this.