Student blogging challenge week 7

Imagine you are stuck on a deserted island with you family and only your clothes. What would you do to entertain yourself.

To entertain myself I would play a game like hide and seek or tag or maybe even 40 40 because those games really only need ourselves. I would also build sandcastles in the sand and play in the waves around the island to keep cool. I would also explore the island if it was big.

3 thoughts on “Student blogging challenge week 7

1. G’day Bridie,

What a scary nightmare it would be to be trapped on an Island. May I suggest another idea with this post, if you were stuck on a deserted Island and could only take 5 things, what would you take?

For me, i’d take some extra clothes for the cold nights, the largest water bottle I could find, a pillow, some rope for making a house, and an axe so I could cut down some wood.

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

2. Bridie,

I like your response to the Student Blogging Challenge Activity no. 3. Those are some good ideas for staying entertained.
    At the bottom of the challenge there’s a note about extending how you respond (beyond just writing a simple response). I wonder if you could survey other people to find out what they would do if they were stranded on a deserted island.

3. Hey Rian,
    The five things I would take would be a suitcase of food, a very large container of water, some warm coats and my bathers, my sleeping bag and pillow and the last thing I would take would be matches to light a fire.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Bridie