Today we had a science expo. We went around and looked at everybody’s presentation. My presentation was about making and new icepack that you don’t have to put in the fridge. I discovered from my classmates lots of things. Here are some presentations from my classmates:
- Lauren- Lauren made a new washing detergent that is called Lauren’s Lovely Lavender Detergent that didn’t use any chemicals. The new detergent worked better than the shop detergent because it was less soapy.
- Ashling- Ashling was trying to see what the nutritious part of the kiwi smoothie was. The nutritious part was the white bit in the middle on the inside of the seeds.
- Jacob F- Jacob F was trying to make ethanol using yeast and sugary warm water. He succeeded.
- Jasmine- Jasmine was looking at how bread breaks down faster. I learn’t that vinegar breaks down bread faster that onions, milk, salt and lemon juice which all went mouldy.
- Riley G- Riley G was looking at chilli reactions. I found out that chillis are actually good for you.
- Peter- Peter was making a balloon blow up with carbon dioxide. He made the carbon dioxide using baking soda, vinegar, bottle and balloons.
I had a lot of fun and those presentations are only some of our classes. I hope you enjoyed reading it as well.